Free Food to Those in Need
* COVID-19 OPERATIONAL PROCEDURES UPDATE! *
Due to the COVID-19 virus, we are required to change our operating procedures as follows:
- We will be running the Food Truck “CAR-HOP” style.
- At 10:00 am, (NOT A MINUTE EARLIER!) we will open the east side doors of the Church for registration.
- At registration, you will receive a sheet of paper with your number on it.
- You’ll go back to your vehicle and place your number where it is visible.
- Wait inside your car.
To reduce contact, we will pack the carts and bring the food to your car. We are hoping to serve groups of 10-15 people at a time. Please take the food you are given. If you’re not able to use the food you receive, please give it to others you know who are in need. After everyone is served, we will count to see how many cars are left in the parking lot for leftover food. We will bag it and bring it out to you.
Since this plan is on paper, it may change and have to be adjusted. Please be patient and let God be the peace in your life. We will not be serving coffee or cookies, so please bring your own snacks. To keep the bathroom use down to a minimum, only a few people at a time will be allowed in. Straight in and straight out. Please come prepared, and try to focus on the positive. You will be receiving food, and those serving, are showing Christ’s love to you and to the community.