Your Allendale Chamber membership now includes a complimentary membership to the Small Business Association of Michigan (SBAM). A gift valued at $250! In addition to all of the membership benefits and resources the Allendale Chamber has to offer, you are now able to take advantage of the premium level benefits SBAM has to offer as well.
Most notable among the benefits SBAM will be able to extend to you is the small group health insurance and association health plan options for any size employers including sole proprietors.
Providing affordable health insurance options for the smallest of businesses has been a challenge since health insurance policy shifted a number of years ago. We are pleased to be able to once again offer affordable group health insurance options for employers. On average, we are seeing an almost 13% savings when businesses pool plans together versus shopping the open health insurance market alone.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network health, dental and vision insurance
- Transcend Association Health Plan (TranscendAHP)
- Life and Disability, Workers’ Compensation and Accident & Hospital Recovery Insurance Coverage
HR & Compliance
- Discounted workplace posters and employee handbooks
- COBRA Administration Services
- Free Summary plan Description for enrolled in a SBAM sponsored health plan
- Section 125, HSA, HRA and FSA Administration
- Ask an expert hotline (legal and HR issues)
- ERISA Compliance Services
- Talent Development Training Tools by Dale Carnegie
- Discount Tuition at Davenport University
- Merchant Services
- Energy Solutions
- FedEx Shipping Discounts
- Subscription to Focus Magazine, Small Business Weekly and Lansing Watchdog
- Access to Online Resources
If you are interested in learning about any of these new member benefits, please contact me at email@example.com or 616-892-2632.