If you are the owner, leader, or manager of an entrepreneurial organization who wants to see your business consistently run better and grow faster, Scott Patchin and EOS® can help you and your team simplify, clarify, and achieve your vision.
Even the most successful entrepreneurs occasionally find running a business more challenging than they expected. Many work longer hours and get less return on their investment of time and money than they would like. Most entrepreneurs regularly grapple with one or more of the following challenges:
- Lack of control - over time, the market, or the company
- People - don’t listen, understand, or follow through
- Profit - there's not enough of it
- Growth - is okay, but they just can’t seem to break through to the next level
- Magic Pills - Lots of remedies and quick fixes have come and gone, but the wheels are still spinning
If these problems seem all too familiar, you’re not alone. It doesn’t have to be that way. For over 10 years, Scott has been helping entrepreneurs and their leadership teams succeed. In this dynamic presentation and workshop, Scott will introduce you to the Six Key Components™ of successful businesses. He’ll arm you with a set of simple, practical tools you and your leadership team can begin using right away to get better results.
The objective is to help you walk away more focused, clear on the priorities and issues that need to be addressed in your business, and equipped with three tools to implement tomorrow.
The take-away for each attendee:
- A tool to help you clarify the vision for your organization
- Two tools to gain more traction on the plans you have in place
- A free copy of Traction: Get A Grip On Your Business by Gino Wickman to continue your personal development as a leader
Don’t let the company run you – get a grip on your business.
About Scott Patchin:
A recognized speaker, Scott’s interactive style and real-world insight makes this a must-see event for growth-oriented entrepreneurs everywhere. He is an author and professional EOS implementer, reaching readers in over 140 countries through his blog and LinkedIn articles. He lives in Michigan with his wife and four children.