A Chamber is only as good as its members. Get involved!!
Leads Networking Group
The goal of the Chamber Leads Referral Group is to assemble a group of professional, creative, focused, and fun individuals who will help to grow each other’s businesses through the exchange of referrals and business contacts in a non-competitive and mutually supportive manner within a structured environment.
Guidelines and application.
The Ambassador Program consists of volunteers from the Chamber membership who donate their time to assist the Chamber in various activities. Ambassadors serve a term of one calendar year. Ambassadors can continue to serve after the one year term if agreed upon by the Ambassador and the Chamber.
Program Benefits for an Ambassador:
• Increased name and face recognition for individual/business
• Increased networking opportunities including:
o Connecting one-on-one with new and existing Chamber members
o Gaining referral opportunities through other Ambassadors
o Presenting a business introduction at an Ambassador meeting
• Potential media coverage from attendance at Chamber events
• Opportunity to get insider’s perspective of the local business community
• Opportunity to meet local business and community leaders
• Opportunity to help the community/show community pride
• Recognition via “Ambassador of the Year” and “Ambassador Spotlights”
Since 1996, the Allendale Area Chamber of Commerce has been offering a $500 scholarship to a Senior High School Student within Allendale Township (Allendale Public and Unity Christian) that will be attending GVSU in the fall immediately following their high school graduation. All candidates are judged on their merit. Primary consideration is given to individuals who have demonstrated leadership, citizenship, and involvement in school and community activities. There must be evidence of a strong desire to succeed. For more information about applying for this scholarship, please see your school guidance counselor. For more specific information, contact the Allendale Area Chamber of Commerce, or download the 2013 Scholarship Application Here (PDF)